Discover a new world and a new passion
Learn the basics of SCUBA diving and discover what lies beneath from picturesque ponds and beautiful sinkholes to colourful reefs and mysterious wrecks!
Over 3 fun and exciting days you will be introduced all of the skills necessary to be a competent and confident Open water diver. We take great care to ensure you learn each skill in a logical order set in a calm and relaxed environment. All of our instructors are certified cave divers with years of scuba diving experience, some of them are among the most qualified instructors in the country.
The South East is the perfect place to learn to scuba dive, in fact, it's one of the best cave diving destinations in the world, let-alone the amount of Crayfish and Abalone, just waiting for you to collect off the coast. The best part about our training is that all of our dives are conducted in freshwater ponds and sinkholes, which means we never have rough waves, cancelled boats or dangerous marine life. The water is a constant 15 degrees all year round and crystal clear which means you are able to focus on learning to scuba dive, without distractions and external influences, making you a better diver.
We teach a maximum of 5 students per course so you can be assured of one of the highest student to instructor ratios in the industry, and that means more time learning from the instructor rather than kneeling on the bottom bored waiting for their turn.
When you graduate, you will be certified to dive as deep as 18 metres and will have skills other divers wont learn until much later in their career!
PREREQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Minimum Age 15.
- You must be able to swim 200 metres unassisted in calm water.
- You must be able to pass a diving medical questionnaire and get a diving medical if you have any medical conditions or are over 45 years old. (Ask us how) If you fail the medical we will give you a full refund.
- All Learning materials including online E-Learning.
- All equipment necessary, just bring swimmers and a towel.
- Includes all dive site permits.
- Includes a pool session and up to 5 open water dives.
- Certification as an SDI Open Water Diver to 18m (on graduation)
- An instore credit of $50 to go towards your own equipment.